Monday, August 22, 2011

Waiting and Weeding.

My husband and I have a non-profit that does some pretty insanely cool stuff, (www.worshipandtheword.com) which includes a music festival. Needless to say, it keeps our Summers busy. I am NOT complaining because I wouldn't trade it for the world. I like being obedient to what God asks of us. I live a VERY adventurous life. Heaven Fest kept us so busy that we felt we needed to put adoption processing on hold for the month of July which was hard but right. We knew that in August we would be going full steam ahead and we knew the BIG decision of picking an agency was our next step. We kept praying and seeking and I just knew that I needed God to speak to us in a different way than usual. The reason I knew this was because when you are waiting to add a child into your life for 4 and a half years you discover that you hear wrong a lot about something you are so emotionally involved in. I knew I couldn't deal with the pain of choosing or hearing wrong again and so I asked God to be VERY evident in this process. So we waited to hear His voice and we began the search for the agency that He wanted...
Me searching the web about adoption instead of painting my nails which STILL desperately need painted.

3 comments:

  1. Stefane Phipps: YAY! Loving this too!!! :) Praying for you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca Taylor Bundy: Totally loving the blog. Thanks for inviting us along on this journey! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon Metzger Neve: God bless you guys!!! Your transparency and love is so beautiful. The Lord is so with you adventure after adventure :) Thank you for sharing your lives.

    ReplyDelete