Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Secret Place.

 13 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book
   before one of them came to be. 



My cousin, Melissa and her hubby, Luke.
 I was in Missouri this past weekend and I got to see my lovely cousin, Melissa and her hubby, Luke for an hour or so. (such a bummer it wasn't longer) Melissa has been following our adoption and was praying for us on Sunday morning and prayed Psalm 139:13-16 over us.  She said that the "secret place" stuck out to her because our child is TRULY being formed in a secret place. A couple of people told me this weekend to view this time as pregnancy and really spoke into my life about how the adoption process really is like being pregnant. I'm beginning to see that it truly is. 
  • We are preparing our home and a space for this child. (fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, bedroom, crib, safety regulations, etc.)
  • We are praying daily for our child.
  • We are prepping our son to be a big brother.
  • We are financially involved.
  • There are physical, emotional, and spiritual complications.
  • We are dreaming of how they will look and what their personality will be like.
  • We are looking up baby names.
  • Some days it feels like forever and other days it feels like it needs to slow down.
My baby is being formed in a secret place that Jesus knows about. 
Thank you, Melissa for praying and sharing from your heart. Thank you to everyone who is praying!

Love, Tara

1 comment: