Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Adoption Photos.

I wanted to take some photos in preparation and celebration of the child that God is preparing for us!!
My friend, Ellie Pickett took the photos: www.EldeenAnnette.com & www.LilacPhotography.com






I completely stole the idea of the chair with balloons from another blogger that I follow who is in the adoption process. If you would like to read about her family and their adoption: http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog

*Special thanks to Jovan for allowing me to use her kid chair and baby shoes in this photo shoot!

4 comments:

  1. Faith in What We Don't See
    "The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It's our handle on what we can't see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd." -From Hebrews 11...
    Well, Ellie has done it again. This is beautiful. These are the pictures of what is yet unseen. These are the days of great faith. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!!!! So excited for baby Powers to come home to you guys!! Love you all!

    Jovan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you and the journey God has you on! Can't wait to meet the new baby Powers! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your adoption pictures. We just did a blog on adoption "maternity" pictures and someone sent in the link to this picture. I'd love to post it over on the Creating a Family site. http://www.creatingafamily.org Please let me know if that's OK. dawn at creatingafamily dot org

    ReplyDelete